(1) A person rejoices when he grows up. (2) I am happy that I part with my childhood. (3) How! (4) He is independent, big, courageous! (5) And at first this independence seems very serious. (6) But then. (7) Then it becomes sad. (8) And the older the adult, the sadder it is: after all, he sails farther and farther from the shore of his only childhood. (9) Now the house in which you grew up was demolished, and in your heart there was emptiness. (10) Here you closed the kindergarten that you went to – there is now an office. (11) And then you found out: Anna Nikolaevna, your first teacher, has died. (12) There are more and more voids in the heart – no matter how empty it is, terrible, like that edge of light near the staircase on a quiet night: black before you, some cold stars! (13) When a person grows up, his eyes turn dull. (14) He sees no less, even more than in childhood, but the colors turn pale, and the brightness is not the same as before. (15) Without a cold, it’s cold in my soul. (16) It seems to me that everything was better in my childhood. (17) Swifts were hovering overhead – swift birds, whose flight is similar to the track of lightning, and on them we recognized the weather. (18) If you are flying down, directly above your head, with a slight rustling, dissecting the air, then to the rain, and if you wind in shallow dots in bottomless heights, then you can not be afraid of a clear day – the most reliable sign. (19) The sea of dandelions flourished. (20) I was upset because of something, I was upset – go out into the street when the dandelions are blooming, walk two blocks in a sunny path, and you will still remember that it upset you so much, what a nuisance: the dandelions will magically wipe everything in your head. (21) And when will they bloom? (22)...
Analysis of the composition in A. Likhanov’s text
1. The problem of the role of childhood in human life. (What is the role of childhood memories in the life of each person?) Why does a person feel that everything was better as a child?)
1. Children’s impressions are very important for a person: they preserve the joyful perception of the world, the image of their home, their native places. Children’s memories are the most vivid and unforgettable in everyone’s life.
2. The problem of preserving the child’s bright and clear perception of the world in adulthood. (Is it possible to preserve the child’s bright perception of the world?)
2. People want to keep the bright and joyful, as in childhood, perception of the world, but this, as a rule, does not happen.