Before we start to study the topic “Writers’ Unions”, we will consider in which section of the Russian language they are included. In Russian there are official parts of speech, where particles, prepositions, conjunctions and bundles are studied. They do not have a nominative function, that is, they do not name objects, signs, phenomena, but help express relations between them. In the sentence they are not members and are used as a formal grammatical means of language. They have no stress, they are unchangeable and morphologically indivisible.
Unions join homogeneous terms of simple sentences and parts of a complex sentence. They are coherent and subordinate.
Homogeneous members of the sentence and parts of the compound sentence can link creative unions.
1. Connecting: yes, yes. neither, nor. and. For example: Write and read in Russian. All day it was raining, and the wind continued to whistle outside the window. And he listens, and shakes himself. Neither the wind, nor the storm, nor the thunder could stop him from traveling. And the first, the second, and the third were served on the table without delay.
2. Defensive: Yes, but, yes (but), but, however, the same. For example: Father told, and the whole family listened attentively. Today it’s overcast, but warm. Small, yes remote. It was difficult there, but very interesting. The officer approached the building, but did not hurry to enter the entrance.
3. Separating: either, or. or, either, or. either, then. then, either. whether, not that. not that. For example: Whether the sun, whether the snow, whether you love, whether not. To be or not to be? Wet dogs wandered around or sat waiting for food. Either it was necessary to go forward, or stay and wait. Sharp gusts of wind then tore off the leaves from the trees, then bent the branches to the ground.
4. Comparative: how. and and; Not only. but also). For example: Guests as suddenly arrived, and suddenly and left. They visited not only in Moscow, but also in Kiev.
– Single: but.
– Duplicate: and. and, or. or, or. either, or. neither.
– double: how. and, not only., but also.
Writing spelling unions. Punctuation marks
– The comma is put before the union and. When he connects parts of a complex sentence.
– Before the union and a comma is not put, if it joins two members of the sentence.
– When the union is repeated, the comma is placed after each member of the sentence joined to it.
– Before the opposing unions, but, yes (but) the comma is always put: The sky was cloudy, but there was no rain any more. We went to the commandant, and the son went into the room. Small spool but precious.
– Doubly written alliances: too, too, but. To make sure that too, too, but the unions, you need instead of too, also substitute the union and. but instead of it – union. If such a support is possible, then these are alliances and they need to be written together.
1. I also wrote, but at the same time (the pronoun and the particle the same) time listened attentively.
2. The poet also sang well. They are still the same (the adverb and the particle is the same) every day waiting for letters from children.
3. Hide for that (the preposition for and the demonstrative pronoun is then) a tree. A lot of work, but all finished.
Proposals with writing unions are very widely used in the scientific, colloquial, official vocabulary of the Russian language. They make our speech rich and interesting.