1. Which sectors of the economy were promoted by the natural resources of the Central District? As you may have noticed, the Central District is
1. Highlight the most characteristic features of the nature of the Pacific Ocean. The Pacific Ocean is the largest of the oceans in terms of
Further to the south a wide strip from the Cordillera to the coast of the Atlantic Ocean extends the taiga zone of the coniferous forest.
1. What are the main features of the distribution of livestock sectors. Is the geography of animal husbandry different from the geography of plant growing?
1. What impact on the nature of the Indian Ocean has its physical and geographical position? Features of the geographical position of the Indian Ocean
1. Write a description of the relief of the island of Madagascar. In order to complete this task, you need to use the plan for
The coast of Africa is poorly dissected, there are almost no convenient natural bays for porting. This is due to the peculiarities of the formation
1. Look at the physical map and find the physical and geographical objects that determine the natural appearance of the area. The image of the
The continents of South and North America form a single part of oppression. The northern part of South America crosses the equator, the middle part
For a long time, the nature of the Earth was able to overcome the negative effects of various types of pollution by self-purification. But from
1. What are the features of the geographic location of the southern continents? A feature of the geographic location of the southern continents can be
1. How is heat and moisture exchanged between the ocean and the land? The waters of the World Ocean interact with the air of the
The zone of evergreen hardwood forests and shrubs is located in the extreme north and south of Africa. In winter, the zone is under the
The blue whale is the largest animal of the Earth. Its average length is 22-23 m. Sometimes individuals 30 m long occur. The weight of
1. What political, military-strategic and economic tasks did the creation of St. Petersburg solve? “Window to Europe” enshrined the Russian presence in the Baltic, provided