1. Study the features of accommodation of cities in Central Russia. Where is their greatest concentration? Which parts of the area are the least urbanized?
1. How has the significance of the European North changed in the Russian economy as it evolved? What is the reason for the reduction and
The relief depends on the structure of the earth’s crust, which was formed for a long time. Under the influence of internal and external processes,
“Geography of continents and oceans” is one of the most interesting courses in school geography. The diversity of the nature of the world, the journeys
1. Determine the boundaries of individual parts of the Urals. How do they differ in height and location of mountain ranges? Along the Ural Mountains,
1. What are the features of each of the groups of cards? Each group of cards has its own peculiarities. World maps and maps of
1. Give examples of the diversity of nature in the United States. The nature of the US is extremely diverse. The climate varies from temperate
1. Geographers argue that the city-millionaires have an advantageous geographical position. Confirm this by analyzing the geographical location of Yekaterinburg and Perm or Perm and
The climate of South America is similar to the climate of other continents of tropical latitudes – Africa and Australia, although here the territories with
Central Asia, remained for Europeans a continuous “white spot” in the middle of the XIX century. Petr Semenov-Tian-Shansky, Nikolai Przhevalsky, Pyotr Kozlov and others made
The geological structure of South America is connected with its relief. At first glance at the physical map of the continent, it can be divided
The savanna and sparse forest zone occupies the Guiana and Brazilian plateaus and the Orinoco lowlands. Here, as elsewhere in the subequatorial belt, there are
Pollution of the World Ocean is a global problem of mankind. According to scientists, about 1.5 million tons of oil fall into the ocean annually.
1. What natural complexes can be identified in Mongolia? On the territory of Mongolia, one can single out natural complexes of forest-steppes and steppes, deserts,
In the fact that there are different natural complexes on land and in the Ocean, one can be convinced by realizing an imaginary journey along