Summary “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” Kiyosaki

Summary “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” Kiyosaki

Brief insight

At the core of this book is the story of the author’s two “Dads” – his father, a classical public servant and the best friend of his father, “the richest man in Hawaii,” according to Kiyosaki himself. The book is a story about how the life experience of these two, such different people, and influenced the author’s further life. Two principles of upbringing, two different approaches to capital accumulation, two polar views on financial investments. And after much reflection reflected in the book, Kiyosaki chooses the path of the Rich Pope. A story about how to gain financial independence, how not just to become a rich man, but also change the very attitude to life. Money is not evil, money is the tool that determines the surrounding

reality.

How much does a person have in his life a classical education? Mathematics, literature, history, physics and chemistry – everyone studied these sciences for many years, but how much did they help an ordinary person in real life? Can they help make money? In schools and universities they do not teach real life, they do not give the knowledge that will lead to the acquisition of wealth. Kiyosaki argues that the acquisition of financial literacy is not included in the plans of those who stand at the top of the money pyramid, the true financial tycoon. Only 5% of the world’s population, according to the author, that is, those very rich people, and determine how to live the rest of 95%. So why not try to enter the number of those who set the rules? Why not change your own life so that money does not rule a person, but a person – money? And Robert Kiyosaki shares his own opinion,

However, the book does not have universal recipes for how to become rich overnight. Councils and recommendations are given in the form of life stories, anecdotes, aphorisms. Some of those who read the book objected: “Give us money, and then we can dispose of them as the author advises.” But at the same time readers forget that the author is just saying that no one gives anything just like that. That earning

an initial capital is the very specific goal that you must set for yourself.

The book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” is dedicated to all parents. Only parents with the current education system, according to the author, can give their children the necessary knowledge. Knowledge about money, about financial flows, about investments, about the correct ability to manage money, about the ways of accumulation and methods of obtaining income. About all that leads to wealth.

The whole book of Robert Kiyosaki is built in the form of small stories from life. There are no clearly derived theories and planned lessons of teaching. The book is simple and accessible tells us about any incidents in the life of Robert, but the author suggests that the conclusions be made by the reader himself. This is precisely the method of Kiyosaki.

The very first lesson from his Rich Pope Robert was at the age of nine. Dreaming of becoming rich, he turned to the rich father for help. But instead of traditional lessons on the school principle “sit down and write down,” Rich Dad sent the boy to work as an assistant to the store. The work of the boy lasted three hours, on Saturdays, instead of lessons in playing baseball, and Rich Dad paid him just 10 cents for every hour. Even by the standards of the fifties it was very little. And what did Robert do? Exactly what thousands of such workers did, went to the boss with a demand to raise their salaries. This was the first lesson. “When you get a push in life, you do two things in response: either quietly suffer, or push someone else’s response – your boss. But it’s not your boss who pushes you, life pushes you, and you have to push in response, pushing with all your might, elbows and knees. If you learn this lesson, and you act, and do not raise your paws up, you will grow up to be a rich and happy person. If you do not, then you will endure the jolts of life, suffering from low wages, boss’s whims, blaming everyone around for their misfortunes. “


1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Summary “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” Kiyosaki