1. Why do you think that the key factor in changing one way of life is scientific and technological achievements? Scientific and technological achievements make
Only in African savannah can you see so many herbivorous giant animals. They all wander through savannahs in search of niches and water. They make
In Africa, latitudinal zoning of the natural zones is clearly traced, which is mirrored on both sides of the equator. The main natural areas of
1. Compare the physical and tectonic maps of Russia with the map and explain why Southern Siberia is an alternation of mountain ranges, intermountain hollows,
The ocean area is 91.7 million km2. The maximum depth is 8742 m. Number of seas -16. The largest seas are Sargasso and the Caribbean.
The domination of the colonialists in South America, which began since its discovery, ended in the early 19th century. as a result of the national
1. What are the main epochs of accumulation of geographical knowledge about the Earth. As a basis for highlighting the epochs of the accumulation of
The relief of North America is closely connected with its tectonic structures. The ancient and young platforms in the modern relief correspond to the plains,
Knowledge of the Earth did not arise suddenly. They accumulated for thousands of years in many countries, ranging from Sumer and Egypt. Especially the geographical
1. The Mediterranean Sea is washed by 17 states of Europe, Asia and Africa. Which of them left the greatest impact on the world culture?
Surprisingly, the name of the continent arose long before its discovery. Even ancient geographers were sure that in the southern latitudes there is “Unknown Southern
The territory of Eurasia has been formed for hundreds of millions of years. The structure of the earth’s crust of Eurasia is more complex than
Wet tropical evergreen forests Spread a narrow strip along the north-eastern coast of Australia. They occupy about 2% of the continent. Australia’s rainforests are extremely
Physico-geographical position of the continent. Features of the nature of Antarctica are due to the unusual nature of its location on our planet. Almost all
1. Ob Obye is often figuratively called “Russian Kuwait”. What gives grounds for such a comparison? Do you agree with this statement? The basis for